In this class, we help students understand basic sketching techniques, inking methods and drawing their own anime character in 4 simple steps.
Students will also get a glimpse into these topics:
- Proportions & Ratio
- Facial Features
- Hairstyles & Costumes
- Depth & Perspectives
Materials, worksheets & stationery provided.
PENCILS. ERASERS. PAPERS
A basic course for children below the ages of 9, students will be taught to identify shapes & draw basic cartoons.
- Basic Facial Expressions
- Basic Props, Vehicles and Objects
- Basic Tracing activity
- Basic Sketching & Coloring
- Basic Shapes & Forms
- Chibi Cartoons and Characters
Students will be coached on important fundamentals.
- Introduction to Sketching & Inking
- Basic Anatomy Types & Gestures
- Basic Facial Features
- Basic Perspective, Box Grids & Cylinders
- Basic Hairstyles
- Drawing Manga Characters
Students will be coached on advanced fundamentals.
- Introduction to Shadow & Lighting Theory
- Advanced Anatomy Types & Gestures
- Advanced Perspectives & Environment
- Dynamic 360 composition
- Creature, Weapon & Character Design
- Basic Manga Sketching, Paneling & Inking
TABLET. PEN. SOFTWARE
Students will be introduced to apps used widely by the industry such as Procreate, Photoshop and transfer skill set into digital medium.
- Introduction to Photoshop/Procreate
- Introduction to Lighting & Color
- Materials, Textures and Surfaces
- Advanced Painting & Rendering Techniques
- Advanced Character & Creature Designs
- Functional Designs: Mobiles. Mecha, Props
Students will be taught to prepare a noteworthy portfolio for art school entry & paint full cover illustrations.
- Full Cover Illustration and Pin-Ups
- Environment Rendering & Matte Painting
- Full Story (Manga/Comic) Book
- Online/ School Portfolio
PRICE STATED ABOVE IS APPLICABLE FOR EVERY 4 LESSONS. CERTIFICATES WILL BE ISSUED UPON GRADUATION.